Dr. Byron Willis received his B.S.
in engineering from Columbia
University and his medical degree
from the State University of
New York at Buffalo. He
completed his neurosurgery
residency training at the Cleveland
Clinic with special training in
complex spinal disorders. He also
received additional training in
the treatment of cerebrovascular
disorders and intracranial tumors during a one year
fellowship at Derriford Hospital, England.
Dr. Willis is the president and founder of ANSS. He is
board certified by the American Board of Neurological
Surgery. He serves as the Chairman of the Department of Surgery and the Chairman of the Division of Neurosciences at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Dr. Willis's interests include complex spine, tumors,
cerebrovascular disorders and neurotrauma.
- Intern, Department of Neurosurgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Resident, Department of Neurosurgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Chief Resident, Department of Neurosurgery, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Specialist Registrar, Department of Neurosurgery, Derriford Hospital (Plymouth, England)
- Arizona Medical Board
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, Board Certified
Notice of Patient Information Practices